Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 in 30

Welcome!

I hope you will join me in what I call a personal movement experiment. The challenge to spend 30 minutes a day for the next 30 days focusing on something that you believe will change your life.  Why? because if it works then you've changed your life and if it doesn't then you've spent 30 minutes a day doing something you love.
That's rule number one spend 30 minutes a day in an activity you love to do. The key word here is LOVE, not like or have to, I said  LOVE. It's that simple devote a full 30 minutes everyday to an activity you love.

OK peanut gallery, I can hear you. How do you find 30 minutes? Hmm, well right now I should be trying to walk the dog, icing/heating my back, stacking dishes in the dishwasher, watching "Law and Order" or making sure this Blog is grammatically correct!

Instead, I am inviting you to join me in doing what you love. Why? because spending even 30 minutes a day doing what you love has got to make the rest of your life a little bit easier or at least that's what I am betting my 30 minutes a day on. Alrighty then! get a move on start today or start tomorrow but for goodness sake start.

I will be back with a few more rules (I promise only a few) and lots of information to get you going. And please remember this is not a chore have fun with it... you deserve it.

No comments: